Access 2021 / Microsoft 365 Programming by Example: with VBA XML and ASP PDF
- Length: 1132 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mercury Learning and Information
- Publication Date: 2022-10-30
Updated for Access 2021 and based on the bestselling editions from previous versions, Access 2021 / Microsoft 365 Programming by Example is a practical, how-to book on Access programming, suitable for readers already proficient with the Access user interface (UI). If you are looking to automate Access routine tasks, this book will progressively introduce you to programming concepts via numerous illustrated hands-on exercises. More advanced topics are demonstrated via custom projects. With concise and straightforwardexplanations, you learn how to write and test your programming code with the built-in Visual Basic Editor; understand and use common VBA programming structures such as conditions, loops, arrays, collections and dictionaries; code a “message box”; reprogram characteristics of a database; and use various techniques to query and manipulate your Access .mdb and .accdb databases. The book shows you how you can build database solutions with Data Access Objects (DAO) and ActiveX Data Objects (ADO); define database objects and manage database security with SQL; enhance and alter the way users interact with database applications with Ribbon customizations and event programming in forms and reports. You also learn how to use Access with XML and REST API. The book includes a comprehensive disc with source code, supplemental files, and color screen captures (also available from the publisher for download).
- Contains 28 chapters loaded with illustrated “Hands-On” exercises and projects that guide you through the VBA programming language. Each example tells you exactly where to enter code, how to test it and run it.
- Explains how to store data for further manipulation in variables, arrays, collections, and in a VBA Dictionary object while teaching you to write both simple and complex VBA programming routines and functions.
- Teaches you how to programmatically create and access database tables and fields, enforce data integrity and relationships between tables.
- Includes a comprehensive disc with source code, supplemental files, and color screen captures (also available from the publisher for download).
DOWNLOAD MORE EBOOK PDF FREE HERE