Cybersecurity Risk Management Mastering the Fundamentals Using the NIST Cybersecurity Framework PDF 2023
- Length: 224 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: 2023-12-09
Cybersecurity Risk Management
In Cybersecurity Risk Management: Mastering the Fundamentals Using the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, veteran technology analyst Cynthia Brumfield, with contributions from cybersecurity expert Brian Haugli, delivers a straightforward and up-to-date exploration of the fundamentals of cybersecurity risk planning and management. The book offers readers easy-to-understand overviews of cybersecurity risk management principles, user, and network infrastructure planning, as well as the tools and techniques for detecting cyberattacks. The book also provides a roadmap to the development of a continuity of operations plan in the event of a cyberattack.
With incisive insights into the Framework for Improving Cybersecurity of Critical Infrastructure produced by the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Cybersecurity Risk Management presents the gold standard in practical guidance for the implementation of risk management best practices.
Filled with clear and easy-to-follow advice, this book also offers readers:
- A concise introduction to the principles of cybersecurity risk management and the steps necessary to manage digital risk to systems, assets, data, and capabilities
- A valuable exploration of modern tools that can improve an organization’s network infrastructure protection
- A practical discussion of the challenges involved in detecting and responding to a cyberattack and the importance of continuous security monitoring
- A helpful examination of the recovery from cybersecurity incidents
Perfect for undergraduate and graduate students studying cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Risk Management is also an ideal resource for IT professionals working in private sector and government organizations worldwide who are considering implementing, or who may be required to implement, the NIST Framework at their organization.
DOWNLOAD MORE EBOOK PDF FREE HERE