Deciphering Object-Oriented Programming with C++ PDF: A practical, in-depth guide to implementing object-oriented design principles to create robust code
- Length: 594 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Publication Date: 2022-09-23
Embrace object-oriented programming and explore language complexities, design patterns, and smart programming techniques using this hands-on guide with C++ 20 compliant examples
- Apply object-oriented design concepts in C++ using direct language features and refined programming techniques
- Discover sophisticated programming solutions with nuances to become an efficient programmer
- Explore design patterns as proven solutions for writing scalable and maintainable C++ software
Even though object-oriented software design enables more easily maintainable code, companies choose C++ as an OO language for its speed. Object-oriented programming in C++ is not automatic – it is crucial to understand OO concepts and how they map to both C++ language features and OOP techniques. Distinguishing your code by utilizing well-tested, creative solutions, which can be found in popular design patterns, is crucial in today’s marketplace. This book will help you to harness OOP in C++ to write better code.
Starting with the essential C++ features, which serve as building blocks for the key chapters, this book focuses on explaining fundamental object-oriented concepts and shows you how to implement them in C++. With the help of practical code examples and diagrams, you’ll learn how and why things work. The book’s coverage furthers your C++ repertoire by including templates, exceptions, operator overloading, STL, and OO component testing. You’ll discover popular design patterns with in-depth examples and understand how to use them as effective programming solutions to solve recurring OOP problems.
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to employ essential and advanced OOP concepts to create enduring and robust software.
What you will learn
- Quickly learn core C++ programming skills to develop a base for essential OOP features in C++
- Implement OO designs using C++ language features and proven programming techniques
- Understand how well-designed, encapsulated code helps make more easily maintainable software
- Write robust C++ code that can handle programming exceptions
- Design extensible and generic code using templates
- Apply operator overloading, utilize STL, and perform OO component testing
- Examine popular design patterns to provide creative solutions for typical OO problems
DOWNLOAD MORE EBOOK PDF FREE HERE