Deep Learning with Python, 2nd Edition
- Length: 504 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: Manning
- Publication Date: 2021-11-23
- ISBN-10: 1617296864
- ISBN-13: 9781617296864
- Sales Rank: #41130 (See Top 100 Books)
Unlock the groundbreaking advances of deep learning with this extensively revised new edition of the bestselling original. Learn directly from the creator of Keras and master practical Python deep learning techniques that are easy to apply in the real world.
In Deep Learning with Python, Second Edition you will learn:
- Deep learning from first principles
- Image classification and image segmentation
- Timeseries forecasting
- Text classification and machine translation
- Text generation, neural style transfer, and image generation
Deep Learning with Python has taught thousands of readers how to put the full capabilities of deep learning into action. This extensively revised second edition introduces deep learning using Python and Keras, and is loaded with insights for both novice and experienced ML practitioners. You’ll learn practical techniques that are easy to apply in the real world, and important theory for perfecting neural networks.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.