Dynamic System Modelling and Analysis with MATLAB and Python: For Control Engineers PDF 2023
by Jongrae Kim
- Length: 336 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press
- Publication Date: 2022-10-18
Dynamic System Modeling & Analysis with MATLAB & Python
A robust introduction to the advanced programming techniques and skills needed for control engineering
In Dynamic System Modeling & Analysis with MATLAB & Python: For Control Engineers, accomplished control engineer Dr. Jongrae Kim delivers an insightful and concise introduction to the advanced programming skills required by control engineers. The book discusses dynamic systems used by satellites, aircraft, autonomous robots, and biomolecular networks. Throughout the text, MATLAB and Python are used to consider various dynamic modeling theories and examples.
The author covers a range of control topics, including attitude dynamics, attitude kinematics, autonomous vehicles, systems biology, optimal estimation, robustness analysis, and stochastic system. An accompanying website includes a solutions manual as well as MATLAB and Python example code.
Dynamic System Modeling & Analysis with MATLAB & Python: For Control Engineers provides readers with a sound starting point to learning programming in the engineering or biology domains. It also offers:
- A thorough introduction to attitude estimation and control, including attitude kinematics and sensors and extended Kalman filters for attitude estimation
- Practical discussions of autonomous vehicles mission planning, including unmanned aerial vehicle path planning and moving target tracking
- Comprehensive explorations of biological network modeling, including bio-molecular networks and stochastic modeling
- In-depth examinations of control algorithms using biomolecular networks, including implementation
Dynamic System Modeling & Analysis with MATLAB & Python: For Control Engineers is an indispensable resource for advanced undergraduate and graduate students seeking practical programming instruction for dynamic system modeling and analysis using control theory.
DOWNLOAD MORE EBOOK PDF FREE HERE