International Marketing, 2nd Edition
- Length: 672 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 2021-12-08
Now in its second edition, International Marketing continues to provide its trademark integrated approach that explores marketing concepts in depth within a truly international context.
The authors discuss five key factors that impact any international marketing venture – culture, language, political/legal systems, economic systems, and technological differences – in relation to the core marketing concepts of markets, products, pricing, distribution (place), and promotion.
The book also covers sustainability and bottom-of-the-pyramid issues within each chapter with rich illustrations and examples from both multinational companies and smaller local concerns.
New to the second edition:
- More global focus through new examples, case studies and the experience brought by new co-author, Barbara Czarnecka
- Brand new chapter on Culture & Cross-Cultural Marketing, including political unrest and the recent return to nationalism (e.g. Brexit and the Trump presidency) and further coverage of developing countries
- New coverage of digital advances and social media marketing
- Updated theory and methods, including Service Dominant Logic (S-DL), Consumer Culture Theory (CCT), and Netnography
- Additional videos supplementing the comprehensive online resource package for students and lecturers
A wealth of online resources complement this book. These include a test bank of 50-65 questions per chapter, PowerPoint slides, sample syllabi, interactive maps, country fact sheets, flashcards, SAGE journal articles, and guidelines for developing a marketing plan.