Mastering Python: Write powerful and efficient code using the full range of Python’s capabilities 2nd Edition PDF
Mastering Python: Write powerful and efficient code using the full range of Python’s capabilities, 2nd Edition PDF
- Length: 710 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Publication Date: 2022-05-20
Use advanced features of Python to write high-quality, readable code and packages
- Extensively updated for Python 3.10 with new chapters on design patterns, scientific programming, machine learning, and interactive Python
- Shape your scripts using key concepts like concurrency, performance optimization, asyncio, and multiprocessing
- Learn how advanced Python features fit together to produce maintainable code
Even if you find writing Python code easy, writing code that is efficient, maintainable, and reusable is not so straightforward. Many of Python’s capabilities are underutilized even by more experienced programmers. Mastering Python, Second Edition, is an authoritative guide to understanding advanced Python programming so you can write the highest quality code. This new edition has been extensively revised and updated with exercises, four new chapters and updates up to Python 3.10.
Revisit important basics, including Pythonic style and syntax and functional programming. Avoid common mistakes made by programmers of all experience levels. Make smart decisions about the best testing and debugging tools to use, optimize your code’s performance across multiple machines and Python versions, and deploy often-forgotten Python features to your advantage. Get fully up to speed with asyncio and stretch the language even further by accessing C functions with simple Python calls. Finally, turn your new-and-improved code into packages and share them with the wider Python community.