Python: 3 books in 1: Python basics for Beginners + Python Automation Techniques And Web Scraping + Python For Data Science And Machine Learning
by Andy Vickler
- Length: 482 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-07-28
- Data types and variables in Python
- Data structures and creating them
- Working with functions
- Scraping information off the web
- Steps to automate tasks in Python
- And more!
The book has many examples you can use to understand how to scrape data from the Internet and clean it for your analysis. The book also has exercises to help you improve your understanding of the concepts. With this book, open a whole new world of possibilities with Python!
Are you thinking about learning data science? Do you know how to code in Python and want to take your learning further? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Data is more available today than it ever has been and in much larger quantities than ever before. And it’s only set to increase. Because of that, we need to evolve in how we process data, and that’s where data science comes in.
But let’s not forget machine learning, a subset of data science that offers us ways of examining and analyzing data to draw meaningful insights. Machine learning and data science are our future, and if you choose not to go down the route of learning it to an expert level, you should at least understand how it all works.
Here’s what you will:
- Learn what data science and machine learning are and their limitations
- Be introduced to NumPy and working with NumPy arrays
- Be introduced to Pandas and data manipulation
- Be introduced to Matplotlib and Seaborn and data visualization
- Discover an in-depth introduction to machine learning
- Master popular machine learning algorithms
- Learn how to implement classification and regression with Python
DOWNLOAD MORE EBOOK PDF FREE HERE