Python Interviews: Discussions with Python Experts PDF 2023
- Length: 366 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Publication Date: 2023-02-28
- Doug Hellmann – fellow of the PSF, creator of the Python Module of the Week blog, Python community member since 1998.
- Massimo Di Pierro – fellow of the PSF, data scientist and the inventor of web2py.
- Alex Martelli – fellow of the PSF and co-author of Python in a Nutshell.
- Barry Warsaw – fellow of the PSF, Python core developer since 1995, and original member of PythonLabs.
- Tarek Ziadé – founder of Afpy and author of Expert Python Programming.
- Sebastian Raschka – data scientist and author of Python Machine Learning.
- Wesley Chun – fellow of the PSF and author of the Core Python Programming books.
- Steven Lott – Python blogger and author of Python for Secret Agents.
- Oliver Schoenborn – author of Pypubsub and wxPython mailing list contributor.
- Al Sweigart – bestselling author and creator of the Python modules Pyperclip and PyAutoGUI.
- Luciano Ramalho – fellow of the PSF and the author of Fluent Python.
- Mike Bayer – fellow of the PSF, creator of open source libraries including SQLAlchemy.
- Jake Vanderplas – data scientist and author of Python Data Science Handbook.
What you will learn
- How successful programmers think
- The history of Python
- Insights into the minds of the Python core team
- Trends in Python programming
DOWNLOAD MORE EBOOK PDF FREE HERE