Python Networking Solutions Guide: Leverage the Power of Python to Automate and Maintain your Network Environment PDF
by Tolga Koca
- Length: 456 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- Publication Date: 2023-01-21
Automate Your Network Configuration, Management, and Operation Tasks with Python
- Get familiar with the basics of network automation.
- Understand how to automate various network devices like Routers, Switches, Servers, and Firewalls.
- Learn how to create customized scripts to manage multiple devices using Python.
Python is the de-facto standard for automated network operations nowadays. With the power of Python, network devices can be automated easily with basic scripts. Written in direct and intuitive language, this practical guide will help you to automate your network with Python.
In this book, you will understand what network automation is precisely. The book will help you get familiar with the basics of the Python language. It will also help you learn how to monitor, maintain, and deploy configurations in network and system devices such as routers, switches, servers, and storage. The book will explain how to automate cloud infrastructures like AWS (Amazon Web Services) with Python.
By the end of the book, you will be able to decrease your routine workload and improve productivity by automating your networking tasks.
What you will learn
- Get familiar and work with Python libraries like Paramiko and Netmiko.
- Write and deploy scripts to configure network devices such as Firewalls, Routers, and Switches.
- Understand how to use Python scripts for network security.
- Learn how to combine all micro scripts in the main Python script.
- Create, configure, operate, and maintain AWS services through Python scripts using Boto3.