Python Programming Bible for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Python Programming with No Coding Experience in 3 Days: The Most Comprehensive Crash Course on Python Programming for Beginners
- Length: 229 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-12-15
Are you hoping to get a career in programming but need guidance on how you should go about learning to code?
Are you looking for a skill that will help give you a competitive edge in the job market?
Do you Want to Learn Python in less than 3 days?!
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, keep reading…
Python is currently the most flexible and easy-to-understand programming language that is becoming more and more popular because it can automate the most tedious and difficult processes.
With that being said, whether you are new to programming or a beginner developer, I have created this book to guide you step-by-step in understanding everything about Python, to avoid any difficulties you might have encountered in the process. Every concept will be explained clearly and understandably, no matter what level you are at.
Once you have read this guide, thanks to what you will learn inside, you will be able to create your first programs and automation in no time.
With this guide in your hands, you will:
- Become a master in Python programming in less than 3 days
- Learn the Python programming language from scratch with little to no experience required
- Specialize in a computer language and make yourself more valuable to a company
- An entire library of programming language that you can easily learn (without the need for an extensive coding background)
- Open the door to new job opportunities after learning and implementing Python
- Become more desirable when applying for jobs, especially in the startup community
…And Much More!