To Z Of MS EXCEL: A Book For Learners & Trainers 2023 PDF Free
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2023-02-15
- This is a self pace learning guide of MS Excel for everyone who wants to “Learn” or “Excel” in MS Excel. It explains approx. 95% features of MS Excel.
The book is divided into 5 sections followed by Glossary of shortcuts in MSExcel –
1. Introduction To MS Excel – Meant for Beginners.
2. MS Excel – Basic – The learners who have seen Excel, but have not worked on it much. Here you learn to work with datasets, use simple formulas that help in faster preparation of dataset , basic analysis of data with the help of Pivot tables and Graphical representation of data.
3. MS Excel – Intermediate – This part helps learners to know some advanced level formulas for faster analysis, advanced features of Pivot tables for greater utility and some specialized Charts for advanced level analysis.
4. MS Excel – Advanced – This part explains some Complex, Rarely used yet Very Useful formulas. It also explains the feature of Conditional Formatting and Data Validation.
5. Macros – It enables users to create, understand and edit Macros.
Hence, this book can be adopted as an Excel text book by the educational institutions and Trainers
#evba #kingexcel #etipfree #eama